We look forward to your return to the Art Gallery of Windsor.
Here is what you can expect when you visit:
- Wearing a face mask/face covering is mandatory for all staff and visitors
- We are limiting the number of people at any one time to promote increased social distancing
- The Entrance/Exit are separated to ensure social distancing as guests enter/leave the premises
- Patrons will be reminded to ensure they pass Ontario’s screening protocol on the day of visit
- Elevator use is limited to one person or one household at a time
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at service desks
- High-touch points, such as service counters, will be cleaned every 30 minutes
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout our premises
- A self-guided exhibition tour is available via your smartphone. Please bring your headphones to
enjoy the tour
- Public washrooms are limited to 2 persons
- Water fountains remain not in service
- The following services are not offered until further notice: the cloakroom, and large event rentals
Public Gallery Hours (begining August 12, 2021):
Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm
It is strongly recommended that people with reduced mobility or special needs notify the Gallery of their upcoming visit.
Our Visitor and Membership Services team can be reached at (519) 977-0013 x 117, Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00am to 5:00pm and Sunday from 11:00am-5:00pm.