Open Studio: Summer Learning Series - Textile Art
Saturday, August 28 | 11 am – 12:30 pm
Join the AGW on select Saturdays throughout the summer for some engaging virtual workshops! View pieces of our collection that tie in with the weekly theme as you learn new art-making skills. Workshops are open to all, no artistic experience needed!
Reduce, reuse, upcycle! Using unconventional textiles from home, come transform and repurpose your materials with a personal twist.
- fabric scraps
- old clothing
- optional: anything you feel drawn to using or have available to you
- A microphone and camera-enabled (optional) computer, tablet or smartphone, earphones with a good internet connection.
- The program will be delivered via the video conferencing app Zoom. Please download prior to the workshop.
- Materials: The AGW provides a list of suggested materials and alternatives. You can also use any materials or mediums that you have handy!
- Support this program by making a donation to the AGW!